Role in a nutshell
- Title: Director of Business Development, USA
- Role: Responsible for US revenue maximization
- Location: Remote with significant travel
- Days/week: Full time
- Compensation: DoE
This is an exciting opportunity to become the Director of North American Business Development at Oxford Medical Simulation. You will be responsible for leading our growing US team of Educational Specialists. The right person for this role is a go-getter, who wants to develop and identify new revenue opportunities with some of the biggest healthcare systems in North America.
You’ll be both in the trenches, out negotiating deals, and in the office, recruiting, training and maximizing the sales function capabilities.
The right candidate will be data-driven, understand top of the funnel and pipeline dynamics, be focused on building and managing a team, and have the ability to make processes more efficient.
Because of you OMS has significantly more institutions adopting virtual reality simulation and training and those that have already adopted are expanding the breadth of their utilization. Because of you patients’ lives are being saved.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to develop a high performing team, manage monthly forecasting, and support fiscal planning and revenue tracking for new business
- You can demonstrate an ability to sell B2B Enterprise SaaS
- You are a strong communicator and relationship builder, working with individuals at all levels of an institution
- You can to listen and understand the customers’ points of view and work collaboratively with them to help them find the right solution
- You are adaptable and flexible – a team player working to achieve the big picture
Bonus points for:
- Experience with simulation, training, education or healthcare
What you will be doing:
- Developing, coaching and leading the sales team
- Analyzing pipeline data, identifying trends and developing actionable insights
- Consulting with prospects, learning about their needs and developing strategic plans to help their training, recruitment or assessment initiatives thrive through the use of OMS’s VR platform
- Working cross-functionally with product engineering, clinical and customer success teams to develop strategies and execute plans to grow the pipeline
Who we are
We are Skiers / Boarders, Runners, Rowers, Pilots, Magicians, Weavers, Photographers, Game heroes, Movie Buffs, Doctors, Nurses, Developers, Artists, Animators and Innovators. We are hard working. We are passionate about what we do. We care about the work. We care about each other. We care about pushing the envelope and we care about using our working lives to make the world a better place and improve the lives of others.
We value these behaviors above all:
- Care & Pride – when we do something we do it to the best of our ability
- Growth mindset – we may never have done it before but we’ll figure it out and be great
- True team players – we leave the ego at the door. What we are doing is bigger than any of us.
Sound like a challenge you are ready for?
About Oxford Medical Simulation
OMS helps health systems, hospitals, medical and nursing schools deliver training and assessment better, cheaper, faster and at scale.
Our award-winning simulation platform is transforming the way healthcare and educational institutions train, assess and recruit healthcare professionals. By combining cutting edge 3D visualization with artificial intelligence and leading educational theory, OMS delivers all of the benefits of physical simulation while delivering significant savings and improving patient care.
Founded in 2017 and commercially launching the award-winning OMS Platform in late 2018, Oxford Medical Simulation has experienced rapid growth with deployments across globe, training throusands of healthcare professional across the US, UK and Europe. OMS was named in the Top 50 Tech Companies 2019 by Business Cloud and was a finalist in the Global VR Awards 2019.
Oxford Medical Simulation is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Oxford Medical Simulation is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- 38 days annual leave (incl. Public holidays)
- Parental leave
- Flexible working environment
- Health Insurance