Educational Specialist (US)
Educational Specialist (US)
Oxford Medical Simulation are a rapidly expanding virtual reality simulation company, dedicated to improving patient care and safety worldwide. At OMS we train healthcare professionals using VR, allowing them to practice more, make fewer mistakes and save lives.
The multi-award winning OMS VR system allows simulation centers to save time, money and space while delivering consistently world class simulation. Integral to this delivery is offering high quality educational services to our clients. This supports them in making the case for, and finding the optimal way to implement, virtual reality training.
We’re delighted to offer this opportunity to join our fantastic team, supporting improvements in patient care through the delivery of exceptional educational services across the United States.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for education and experience in medical simulation to join our US team. We’re offering a number of roles primarily covering California, Boston, New York and Texas. Other locations are considered.
You will need to be dynamic, self-motivated, empathetic to the needs of clients and dedicated to helping them achieve optimal educational results.
What you will do
Based at home, Educational Specialists are expected to:
- Work as part of the business development team to identify and develop links with new client sites including colleges, universities, hospitals and simulation centers.
- Liaise with these sites to identify challenges, advise on solutions, and facilitate purchasing and implementation of the OMS VR system.
- Deliver educational services to customers at these sites, including supporting implementation and improving learner engagement.
- Work as part of the wider OMS team in contributing to the development of innovative simulation solutions.
Travel and the ability to successfully demonstrate OMS VR simulation will form an important part of this role. The ideal candidate will be able to support customers across their region. Full training is provided to build your expertise in VR simulation and allow you to demonstrate, implement and support delivery of the OMS VR system.
Ideally the candidate will be able to take up a full-time position though less than full-time will be considered.
- Flexible working patterns
- Work from home
- Highly competitive remuneration – contact for details
- Direct training and support from medical director and senior leadership
- Significant opportunities for career progression across the company
- Opportunity to enjoy a varied role, utilizing your expertise in simulation in novel ways
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an expert in VR simulation and an integral member of a ground-breaking simulation company:
“Just had a first play with OMS VR simulation. Beginning, sceptical. End, gobsmacked. Seriously, clever stuff.”
“Absolutely amazing teaching potential… mind spinning with the possibilities!”
“Initially I was pretty sceptical that VR could demonstrate the subtleties… my faith is now restored. Good work!”
“I think the most important part was that it felt really life-like. Like it felt really, really real.”
“Excellent simulation and virtual reality. Wonderful detail and interaction. Easy interface. Incredibly impressed!”
For further information on this role please use our contact page or…