Skip to content
OMS NHS Diabetes Library Trial (“the Trial”)
- OMS will provide access to:
- A 4-scenario library co-created by Oxford Medical Simulation and the NHS England Diabetes Team (“the Diabetes Scenarios”).
- Institutional and learner accounts.
- Webinars and automated online training to facilitate setup.
- Access to the OMS platform will be provided free of charge until July 31st 2021
- At the end of this period access to the Diabetes Scenarios will terminate unless ongoing access has been expressly agreed as part of a paid plan. Participation in this trial creates no commitment to do so on the part of the client.
- The Diabetes Scenarios can be used in fully immersive Virtual Reality or on screen (PC or Mac) – hardware requirements provided on the initial engagement call.
- The client must be a hospital, NHS Trust or healthcare region with a minimum of 10 learners.
- The client must have adequate administrative or faculty support to ensure efficient use.
- The client must engage in the setup, training and evaluation process.
- If the client is not already served by OMS, they must sign a legal agreement in our standard form. This is a no cost, no commitment agreement that includes protection of client data and OMS intellectual property. This will be provided after the initial engagement call.
Back to NHS Diabetes Initiative Main Page
- For support reasons, the Trial is available to institutions in the UK and Ireland only.
- The following are not provided during the Trial period:
- On site train the trainer and support.
- Ability to customise scenarios.
- Ability to edit feedback.
- Ability to access multiplayer and interprofessional scenarios.
- Faculty support will be limited to two individuals per institution.
- OMS reserve the right to decline or delay entry to the Trial at its absolute discretion.
- OMS reserve the right to limit or decline support to an institution with excessive ongoing support requirements.