OMS MENTAL HEALTH INITIATIVE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OMS US Mental Health Initiative (“the Initiative”)
- As part of this Initiative, OMS will provide institutions with access to:
- A 3-scenario library of mental health scenarios for nursing created by Oxford Medical Simulation Team (“the Mental Health Scenarios”).
- Institutional and learner accounts.
- Webinars and automated online training to facilitate setup.
- Access to the OMS platform will be provided free of charge until May 31st 2022.
- At the end of this period access to the Mental Health Scenarios will terminate unless ongoing access has been expressly agreed as part of a paid plan. Participation in this initiative creates no commitment to do so on the part of the client.
- The Mental Health Scenarios can be used in fully immersive Virtual Reality or on screen (PC or Mac) – hardware requirements provided on the initial engagement call.
- The client must be an US Hospital System with a minimum of 10 learners.
- The client must have adequate administrative or faculty support to ensure efficient use.
- The client must engage in the setup, training and evaluation process.
- If the client is not already served by OMS, they must sign a legal agreement in our standard form. This is a no cost, no commitment agreement that includes protection of client data and OMS intellectual property. This will be provided after the initial engagement call.
- For support reasons, the Initiative is available to institutions in the US and Canada only.
- The following are not provided during the Initiative period:
- On-site train the trainer and support.
- Ability to customise scenarios.
- Ability to edit feedback.
- Ability to access multiplayer and interprofessional scenarios.
- Faculty support will be limited to two individuals per institution.
- OMS reserve the right to decline or delay entry to the Initiative at its absolute discretion.
- OMS reserve the right to limit or decline support to an institution with excessive ongoing support requirements.