60-DAY COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- OMS will provide:
- Access to a 5-scenario library that the client can design to meet curriculum needs.
- Access to institutional and learner accounts.
- Webinar and online training to facilitate setup.
- Access to the OMS platform will be provided free of charge until for 60 days.
- At the end of this period access to scenarios will be removed unless the client has requested ongoing access as part of a paid plan. There will be no compulsion to do so.
- The client must agree with legal terms in a mutual agreement – this will be provided after the initial engagement call.
- The client must engage in the setup, training and evaluation process.
- The client must manage and adequately support their learners to ensure efficient use.
- For support reasons, complimentary access is provided to institutions in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand only.
- The following are not provided during the complimentary period:
- On site train the trainer and support.
- Ability to customize scenarios.
- Ability to edit feedback.
- Ability to access multiplayer and interprofessional scenarios.
- VR capability. OMS will only support OMS Distance (2D, on screen mode) in this 60 day period – full VR support will require an additional license.
- Faculty support will be limited to two individuals per institution.
- OMS reserve the right to decline or delay entry to the complimentary access period at its absolute discretion.
- OMS reserve the right to limit support to an institution with excessive ongoing support requirements.