Skip to content
OMS AND ASPiH Mental Health Initiative (“the Initiative”)
- As part of this Initiative, OMS will provide institutions with access to:
- A 3-scenario library of mental health scenarios for nursing created by Oxford Medical Simulation Team (“the Mental Health Scenarios”).
- Institutional and learner accounts.
- Webinars and automated online training to facilitate setup.
- Access to the OMS platform will be provided free of charge until December 31st 2021.
- At the end of this period access to the Mental Health Scenarios will terminate unless ongoing access has been expressly agreed as part of a paid plan. Participation in this initiative creates no commitment to do so on the part of the client.
- The Mental Health Scenarios can be used in fully immersive Virtual Reality or on screen (PC or Mac) – hardware requirements provided on the initial engagement call.
- The client must be an NHS Hospital, NHS Trust or HEE Region with a minimum of 10 learners.
- The client must have adequate administrative or faculty support to ensure efficient use.
- The client must engage in the setup, training and evaluation process.
- If the client is not already served by OMS, they must sign a legal agreement in our standard form. This is a no cost, no commitment agreement that includes protection of client data and OMS intellectual property. This will be provided after the initial engagement call.
Back to OMS and ASPiH Mental Health Overview Back to Overview
- For support reasons, the Initiative is available to institutions in the UK and Ireland only.
- The following are not provided during the Initiative period:
- On-site train the trainer and support.
- Ability to customise scenarios.
- Ability to edit feedback.
- Ability to access multiplayer and interprofessional scenarios.
- Faculty support will be limited to two individuals per institution.
- OMS reserve the right to decline or delay entry to the Initiative at its absolute discretion.
- OMS reserve the right to limit or decline support to an institution with excessive ongoing support requirements.